Agasalhos e Bugalhos
Knitting and Crochet Patterns
by Sandra Magalhães
The Piece of Cake Baby Cardigan
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
Pdf Knitting Pattern | The Piece of Cake Baby Cardigan Knitting Pattern | Top Down Cardigan | 0-24 Months
This baby cardigan is worked flat, from top to bottom, in reverse stockinette stitch (purl on the RS and knit on the WS). The upper body is worked in raglan shaping. It features 6 stitch cables at the front panels and sleeves. The sleeves are knitted flat and the buttonholes /button bands are worked at the same time as the body of the cardigan.
The pattern includes two versions for the neckband rib: high collar and short collar.
This knitting tutorial has detailed instructions, lots of photos of the process, links to video tutorials to explain some of the techniques and stiches used.
The instructions feature size color codes and check up boxes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months.
- Construction: Knitted flat.
- Experience level: Basic Intermediate / Advanced Beginner.
- Yarn: DK/Sport weight yarn.
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 325-675 meters depending on size and collar version.
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular or straight needles | - 3mm (US 2,5) circular or straight needeles | 3,5 mm (US 4) cable needle or double pointed needle
- Knitting techniques: Knit, purl, increases and decreases, cables (video tutorial).
-Languages: English and Portuguese.
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE (PDF Knitting Pattern), NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
I hope you enjoy knitting this baby pattern!!