Agasalhos e Bugalhos
Knitting and Crochet Patterns
by Sandra Magalhães
Calendula Baby Sweater
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Calendula Baby Sweater Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
This baby sweater is worked in the round with raglan shaping from the top down, in stocking stitch.
Stitch counting charts for the raglan increases are given for each size in the pattern.
Includes a link to a video tutorial on to knit jogless stripes.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
Approximate finished measurements:
Total Height: ±23cm, ±25cm, ±27cm, ±29cm, ±31cm, ±33cm, ±35cm (±9", ±10", ±10,75", ±11,5", ±12,25", ±13", ±13,75")
Around the Chest: ±45cm, ±48cm, ±51cm, ±53cm, ±55cm, ±57cm, ±59cm (±17,75", ±19", ±20", ±21", ±21,75", ±22,5", ±23,25")
PLEASE NOTE: My patterns usually have a positive ease (don't fit tight to the baby body), having extra room to accommodate the cloth diapers which are bulkier than the disposable ones.
The smallest size 0-1m (not newborn) usually fits comfortably babies between ±3,5-5 Kg (±7,7-11 lbs).
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 200-500 meters depending on size
- Needles 3,5mm (US4) circular needles 40cm/60cm (16”/24”) depending on the size and section you are knitting / 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles / 3mm (US 2,5) circular or double pointed needles, to knit the wrists
- Knitting techniques: Knitting in the round, simple increases.
-Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!