Agasalhos e Bugalhos
Knitting and Crochet Patterns
by Sandra Magalhães
Woodlands Baby Waistcoat
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Woodlands Waistcoat is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
This model is designed to be slightly opened at the front and has a positive ease on the arms openings so it can be weared with layers of clothing.
This waistcoat is worked in garter stitch from the top down...knitted flat and yet...seamless.
It also features Icords or you can simply replace them by buttons...
Schematics and row counting charts are given for each size in the pattern.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months / 1-3months / 3-6 months / 6-9 months / 9-12 months / 12-18 months / 18-24 months
Approximate finished measurements:
Total Height :±20cm, ±22cm, ±24cm, ±26cm, ±28cm, ±30cm, ±32cm (±8", ±8,75", ±9,5", ±10,25", ±11", ±11,75", ±12,5")
Around the Chest: ±43cm, ±45cm, ±48cm, ±50cm, ±52cm, ±54cm, ±57cm (±17", ±17,75", ±19", ±19,75", ±20,5", ±21,25", ±22,5")
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK / sport weight yarn
- Tension: 24 stitches x 48 rows = 10cm / 4” in garter stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 150-340 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular or straight needles
- 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles (I-cord), or a crochet hook or a cord mill
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, I-cord (optional)
-Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
After you finish your purchase, Etsy automatically sends an email with the link to download the file (s). Please check your spam box because sometimes the files end up there. If you have any difficulties with the download please contact me.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!