Winter Duo Baby Pixie Hat and Bonnet
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Winter Duo Baby Pixie Hat and Bonnet Knitting Pattern is a lovely model for boys and girls.
With this pattern you will be able to knit 2 pieces: a pixie hat and a bonnet.
Both the pixie hat and the bonnet are knitted flat, starting at the front rib torwards the back.
The rib is knitted in simple 1x1 rib while the rest of the hat is worked with a different technique called fisherman's rib (also known as false brioche, because the result is so similar) and, in this case, with two colours.
This stitch pattern creates a thick fabric with volume and a good horizontal stretch.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months , 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
Approximate finished measurements of the romper:
Total Height: ±14cm, ±15cm, ±16cm, ±17cm, ±17cm, ±18cm, ±19cm ( ±5,5”, ±6”, ±6,25”, ±6,75”, ±6,75”, ±7,25”, ±7,5”)
Depth: ±13,5cm, ±14cm, ±15cm, ±16cm, ±17cm, ±18cm, ±19cm (±5,25”, ±5,5”, ±6”, ±6,25”, ±6,75”, ±7,25”, ±7,5”)
- Experience level: Basic Intermediate
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 23 stitches x 30 rows = 10cm / 4” in two colour fisherman's rib stitch with 3mm (US 2,5) needles. With this yarn, I also get 25sts x 34 rows in jersey with 3,5mm (US4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 90-205 meters depending on size and version
- Needles: - 3mm (US 2,5) circular needles with 40-60cm (16”/24”), - 3,5mm (US 4) circular or straight needles for the front rib - 3,5mm (US 2,5) double pointed needles (pair), or a crochet hook, or a cord mill (for the waist cord)
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, K1B, P1B, simple and double decreases, picking up stitches, I-cord.
- Language: English and Portuguese
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!