Agasalhos e Bugalhos
Knitting and Crochet Patterns
by Sandra Magalhães
The Oak Folk Doll
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
Welcome to the magic world of The Oak Folk...
These cute little folks are very easy to knit and they have replicas, that you can buy in separate, of the baby clothes patterns you already know and that are available on my shop.
THIS LISTING INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING PATTERN:
- The Oak Folk (doll body only)
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos to help you through your knitting project.
THE OAK FOLK DOLL
You can knit this cute little folk FLAT or IN-THE-ROUND, both versions are included on this listing.
Foot and Leg are knitted together in one piece, then the body and head are also knitted in only one piece. The arms are knitted separately and then sewed to the body.
- Approx. finished size: 28cm / 11"
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 38 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3mm (US 2.5) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 115m
- Needles: - 3mm (US 2.5) straight or circular needles
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, seams sewed with mattress stitch.
- Languages: English and Portuguese
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!