The Piece of Cake Baby Pants
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
Pdf Knitting Pattern | The Piece of Cake Baby Pants Knitting Pattern | Seamless Pants| 0-24 Months
These pants are knitted in the round from top to bottom.
They are worked in reverse stockinette stitch, which means you will be purling all the rounds.
There are two options for the waistband: a regular waistband with holes all around or a folded waistband with two holes at the front and the waistcord passing through.
This knitting tutorial has detailed instructions, lots of photos of the process, links to video tutorials to explain some of the techniques and stiches used.
The instructions feature size color codes and check up boxes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months.
- Construction: Knitted in the round.
- Experience level: Basic Intermediate / Advanced Beginner.
- Yarn: DK/Sport weight yarn.
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 210-525 meters depending on size.
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) and 3mm (US 2,5) circular
needles 40-60cm (16”-24”) | - 3,5mm (US 4) and 3mm (US 2,5) double pointed needles or shorties for the legs (you can also
use long circular needles and use the magic loop method) | - 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles for the Icord (you can also use a crochet hook or cord mill) | - 3,5 mm (US 4) cable needle or double pointed needle
- Knitting techniques: Knit, purl, increases and decreases, knitting in the round, cables (video tutorial).
-Languages: English and Portuguese.
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE (PDF Knitting Pattern), NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
I hope you enjoy knitting this baby pattern!!