The Piece of Cake Baby Hat
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Piece of Cake Cable Hat Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
The hat is knitted in one flat piece from the casting on rib edge at the bottom and working towards the top in reverse stockinette stitch (purl on the right side and knit on the wrong side), where it has a soft shaping for a close fit, ending with a back seam. It has a center basic cable pattern (which is explained in detail on the pattern).
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months.
- Construction: Knitted flat.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner.
- Yarn: DK weight yarn.
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 75-120 meters depending on size.
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) straight or circular needles
- 3mm (US 2.5) straight or circular needles
- small cable needle (or a double pointed needle)
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, cables (very basic, great for beginners with photos and detailed instructions).
- Languages: English and Portuguese.
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
Copyright © 2017-2019 Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!