Spring Duo Baby Bloomers and Hat
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Spring Duo Baby Bloomers and Bonnet Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls. With this pattern you will be able to knit two pieces: a pair of baby bloomers and a matching bonnet.
The bloomers are worked flat in just one piece. The stitches for the leg opening ribs are picked up and knitted at the end.
They also feature a waist cord that can be knitted or you can also use a ribbon.
This bonnet is knitted flat, starting at the front edge, working towards the back of the bonnet, where it has a soft shaping, ending with a small back seam. The bonnet also has two i-cords that can be replaced by ribbons.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size color codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Sizes included: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
- Approximate Finished Measurements of the Bloomers:
Height (from crotch to waist): ±17cm, ±19cm, ±20cm, ±21cm, ±22cm, ±23cm, ±24cm (±6,75”, ±7,5”, ±8”, ±8,25", ±8,75”, ±9”, 9,5”)
Around the waist: ±41cm, ±44cm, ±47cm, ±47cm, ±50,5cm, ±50,5cm, ±53,5cm (±16,25”, ±17,5”, ±18,5”, ±18,5”, ±20”, ±20”, ±21”)
Around the hips (widest part): ±44cm, ±47cm, ±49cm, ±50,5cm, ±52cm, ±53,5cm, ±55cm (±17,5”, ±18,5”, ±19,25”, ±20”, ±20,5”, ±21”, ±21,75”)
- Approximate Finished Measurements of the Bonnet:
Depth (front to back): ±13,5cm, ±14cm, ±15cm, ±16cm , ±17cm, ±18cm, ±19cm (±5,25”, ±5,5”, ±6”, ±6,25”, ±6,75”, ±7,25, ±7,5”)
Height (top to bottom): ±14cm, ±15cm, ±16cm, ±17cm, ±18cm, ±19cm, ±19,5cm ( ±5,5”, ±6”, ±6,25”, ±6,75”, ±7,25”, ±7,5”, ±7,75”)
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage Bloomers: approx. 165-270 meters depending on size
- Yardage Bonnet: approx. 75-165 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular or straight needles
- 3mm (US 2,5) circular or straight needles
- 3mm (US 2,5) double pointed needles (pair), or a crochet hook, or a cord mill for the waist cord)
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, casting off in pattern (full instructions given in the pattern), I-cord (optional).
- Languages: English and Portuguese
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!