Spring Blossoms Baby Dress and Tunic
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Spring Blossoms Baby Dress and Tunic Knitting Pattern is a lovely model for girls. The beautiful lace stitch pattern feature, gives it a lovely romantic and boho twist and it's a very versatile and timeless piece, perfect to coordinate with other clothes.
If you have never knitted lace before, this is your chance to try it because, believe it or not, this is a beginners pattern, designed to be easily knitted.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size color codes to help you through your knitting project.
This dress/tunic is knitting in the round, from the top down, with raglan increases.
Knitted with the combination of stocking stitch and a decorative and easy to follow, lace stitch pattern in the center front.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
Approximate finished measurements:
Total Height: ±35cm, ±37cm, ±39cm, ±41cm, ±43cm, ±45cm, ±47cm (±13,75”, ±14,5”, ±15,5”, ±16,25”, ±17", ±17,75”, ±18,5”)
Around the chest (before the increases): ±42cm, ±44cm, ±47cm, ±50cm, ±52cm, ±53,5cm, ±55cm (±16,5", ±17,25", ±18,5", ±19,75", ±20,5", ±21", ±21,75")
PLEASE NOTE: My patterns usually have a positive ease (don't fit tight to the baby body), having extra room to accommodate the cloth diapers which are bulkier than the disposable ones.
The smallest size 0-1m (not newborn) usually fits comfortably babies between ±3,5-5 Kg (±7,7-11 lbs).
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 320-620 meters depending on size and version
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles 40cm (16”), 60cm (24”), 80cm (32”) and also DPN's for the sleeves, - 3mm (US 2,5) circular needles, 3mm (US 2,5) double pointed needles for attached I-cord, crochet hook (about size 2 / US B or smaller)
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, knitting in the round, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, I-cord.
- Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
After you finish your purchase, Etsy automatically sends an email with the link to download the file (s). Please check your spam box because sometimes the files end up there. If you have any difficulties with the download please contact me.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos or #agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!