Spring Blossoms Baby Bonnet
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Spring Blossoms Baby Bonnet Knitting Pattern is a lovely model for girls. The beautiful lace stitch pattern feature, gives it a lovely romantic and boho twist and it's a very versatile and timeless piece, perfect to coordinate with other clothes.
If you have never knitted lace before, this is your chance to try it because, believe it or not, this is a beginners pattern, designed to be easily knitted.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size color codes to help you through your knitting project.
This bonnet is knitted flat, starting at the front edge, working towards the back of the bonnet, where it has a soft shaping, in stockinette stitch, ending with a small back seam. The bonnet also has two i-cords that end with a delicate knitted leaf, with detailed instructions on the pattern.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-24 months
Approximate finished measurements:
Depth (front to back): ±13,5cm, ±14cm, ±15cm, ±16cm, ±17cm, ±18cm, ±18cm (±5,25”, ±5,5”, ±6”, ±6,25”, ±6,75”, ±7”, ±7”)
Height (top to bottom): ±15cm, ±15cm±16cm, ±16cm, ±18cm, ±18cm, ±18cm ( ±6”, ±6”, ±6,25”, ±6,25”, ±6,25”, ±7”, ±7”)
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 75-150 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular or straight needles and a pair of 3mm (US 2 1/2) double pointed needles or a crochet hook for the straps.
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, I-cord (full instructions given in the pattern).
- Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
After you finish your purchase, Etsy automatically sends an email with the link to download the file (s). Please check your spam box because sometimes the files end up there. If you have any difficulties with the download please contact me.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos or #agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!