Agasalhos e Bugalhos
Knitting and Crochet Patterns
by Sandra Magalhães
Poppy Baby Playsuit
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Poppy Baby Playsuit Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls. With this pattern you will be able to knit two versions of the model: a simple gender neutral version and a cute baby girl version with the ruffles on the straps.
The Playsuit is knitted from bottom up, starting with the legs, that are knitted flat one at a time. They are then joined in between legs, and from there the playsuit is knitted flat in just one piece, and a back seam will be made at the end.
You can give a twist to this model by knitting the version that features ruffles on the straps, (with detailed instructions on the pattern)...it is so cute.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size color codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn weight: DK
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 330-570 meters depending on size and version
- Needles: 3,5mm (US 4) circular/long straight needles
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, (ptbl and ktbl are optional), simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, casting off in pattern (full instructions given in the pattern).
- Language: English
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!