Agasalhos e Bugalhos
Knitting and Crochet Patterns
by Sandra Magalhães
Picnic Pixie Hat
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Picnic Pixie Hat Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls, perfect for the cold Autumn and Winter days.
This pixie hat is knitted flat, starting at the bottom rib working towards the top.
After that we will make and attached I-cord edging at the front and also the straps.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size color codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months.
- Construction: Knitted flat.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner.
- Yarn: DK weight yarn.
- Tension: 26 stitches x 42 rows = 10cm / 4” in basket stitch, with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
24 stitches x 48 rows = 10cm / 4” in garter stitch (Knit all rows), with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage Bonnet: approx. 90-165 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular or straight needles.
- 3mm (US 2,5) circular or straight needles.
- 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles (pair), or a crochet hook, or a cord mill for the waist cord).
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, I-cord, kitchener stitch.
- Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish.
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!