Mossy Baby Pants
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Mossy Baby Pants Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
These pants are knitted flat from the top down in double moss stitch.
A garter stitch border is worked along all the edges to make it easier to sew the seams.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
Approximate finished measurements:
Total Height at front: ±28cm, ±31cm, ±35cm, ±39cm, ±43cm, ±47cm, ±51cm (±11”, ±12,25”, ±13,75”, ±15,5”, ±17”, ±18,5”, ±20”)
Around the waist/hip: ±41cm, ±44cm, ±47cm, ±51cm, ±51cm, ±54cm, ±57cm (±16,25", ±17,25", ±18,5", ±20", ±20", ±21,25", ±22,5")
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 24 stitches x 44 rows = 10cm / 4” in double moss stitch (and 25 stitches x 34 rows in stockinette stitch), with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 225-465 meters depending on size
- Needles: 3,5mm (US 4) straight or circular needles and 3mm (US 2,5) straight or circular needles, 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles for the I-cord
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, short rows (optional) bind off in pattern, seams
-Languages: English and Portuguese
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
After you finish your purchase, Etsy automatically sends an email with the link to download the file (s). Please check your spam box because sometimes the files end up there. If you have any difficulties with the download please contact me.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!