Mossy Baby Hat
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Mossy Baby Hat Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
The hat is knitted in double moss stitch from the bottom up.
The pattern includes instructions to work the hat flat or in the round. The bottom rib folds out when the hat is finished, giving it a cozy feel.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
Approximate Finished measurements of the Hat:
To fit approx. Baby Head Circumference of: ±33-35cm, ±35-37cm, ±37-39cm, ±39-41cm, ±41-43cm, ±43-45cm, ±45-47cm (±13"-13,75", ±13,75"-14,5", ±14,5"-15,5", ±15,5"-16", ±16-17", ±17"-17,75", ±17,75"-18,5")
Approx. Height: ±13cm, ±14cm, ±15cm, ±16cm, ±17cm, ±18cm, ±19cm (±5,25", ±5,5", ±6", ±6,25", ±6,75", ±7", ±7,5")
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension:24 stitches x 44 rows = 10cm / 4” in double moss stitch (and 25 stitches x 34 rows in stockinette stitch), with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 90-160 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) 40cm / 16” circular needles, 3,5mm (US4) double pointed needles or long 3,5mm (US 4) 40cm / 16” circular needles if you knit the round version.
- Knitting techniques: Knit, purl, Knitting in the round (optional), simple increases and decreases.
- Languages: English and Portuguese
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
Copyright Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
Check the instagram ashtag for inspiration:
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!