Mossy Baby Cardigan
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Mossy Baby Cardigan Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
This cardigan is knitted in double moss stitch.
It's worked from the bottom up in separate pieces that are sewn together. We start with the back piece, then the right and left front pieces which are joined by sewing them together on the shoulders. Then the sleeve stitches are picked up and knitted directly from the armholes edges.
A garter stitch border is worked along all the edges to make it easier to sew the seams and pick up sts.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
Approximate finished measurements:
Total Height: ±23cm, ±25cm, ±28cm, ±30cm, ±32cm, ±34cm, ±36cm (±9", ±10", ±11", ±11,75", ±12,5", ±13,5", ±14,25")
Body Width (buttoned up): ±24cm, ±26cm, ±27cm, ±29cm, ±31cm, ±32cm, ±34cm (±9,5", ±10,25", ±10,75", ±11,5", ±12,25", ±12,5", ±13,5")
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 24 stitches x 44 rows = 10cm / 4” in double moss stitch (check rows 9-12 on page 2) (and 25 stitches x 34 rows in stockinette stitch), with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 325-675 meters depending on size
- Needles: 3,5mm (US 4) straight or circular needles and 3mm (US 2,5) straight or circular needles
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, pick up stitches, bind off in pattern
-Languages: English and Portuguese
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
After you finish your purchase, Etsy automatically sends an email with the link to download the file (s). Please check your spam box because sometimes the files end up there. If you have any difficulties with the download please contact me.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!