Mossy Pixie Hat
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Mossy Pixie Bonnet Knitting Pattern is a lovely model set that suits both boys and girls.
With this pattern you will be able to knit a pixie bonnet.
It is knitted in one flat piece from the casting on rib edge and working towards the back of the bonnet in double moss stitch, where it has a soft shaping for a close fit, ending with a small back seam. The bonnet also has two straps, also worked in I-cord.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months.
- Construction: Knitted flat.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner.
- Yarn: DK weight yarn.
- Tension: 24 stitches x 44 rows = 10cm / 4” in double moss stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 100-175 meters depending on size .
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) straight or circular needles and, if you are knitting the i-cord, you also need 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles, but you can also use a crochet hook or a cord mill.
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches.
- Languages: English and Portuguese.
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!