Agasalhos e Bugalhos
Knitting and Crochet Patterns
by Sandra Magalhães
Maple Baby Overalls
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Maple Baby Overalls Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
These baby overalls are worked with raglan increases from the top down.
We start knitting flat until the crotch.
Then the legs and sleeves can be knitted flat or in the round.
Smaller needles are used on the ribs for a better fit.
The button/buttonhole bands are picked up and knitted afterwards.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
Approximate finished measurements:
Total Height at front (shoulder to ankle): ±46cm, ±50cm, ±54cm, ±59cm, ±63cm, ±68cm, ±72cm (±18”, ±19,75”, ±21,25”, ±23,25”, ±24,75”, ±26,75”, ±28,5”)
Around the chest: ±44cm, ±48cm, ±51cm, ±54cm, ±54cm, ±57cm, ±59cm (±17,25", ±18,75", ±20", ±21,25", ±21,25", ±22,5", ±23,25")
PLEASE NOTE: My patterns usually have a positive ease (don't fit tight to the baby body), having extra room to accommodate the cloth diapers which are bulkier than the disposable ones.
The smallest size 0-1m (not newborn) usually fits comfortably babies between ±3,5-5 Kg (±7,7-11 lbs).
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 375-860 meters depending on size
- Needles:- 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles 60/80cm (24”/32”) and, if you knit the sleeves and legs in the round using the magic loop technique, 100cm (40”) (if you prefer you can use DPN's). - 3mm (US 2,5) straight, circular or double pointed needles (if you work in the round), to knit the ribs.
- Knitting techniques: Knitting flat or in the round, simple increases and decreases, picking up sts.
-Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!