Juniper Baby Jumpsuit
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Juniper Baby Jumpsuit Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
The jumpsuit is knitted from bottom up, starting with the legs, that are knitted flat one at a time. They are then joined in between legs, and from there knitted in the round until the chest. Then the work is divided and the chest is worked flat in garther stitch.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size color codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1m, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24m
Approximate finished measurements:
Total Length:±46cm, ±50cm, ±54cm, ±59cm, ±64cm, ±68cm, ±72cm (±18", ±19,75", ±21,25", ±23,25", ±25,25", ±26,75", ±28,25")
Height (from crotch to shoulders): ±33cm, ±35cm, ±37cm, ±39cm, ±41cm, ±43cm, ±45cm (±13”, ±13,75”, ±14,5”, ±15,5”, ±16,25”, ±17”, ±17,75”)
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 265-530 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles with 40cm (16")
- 3mm (US 2 1/2) circular or straight needles
- Knitting Techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, knitting in the round
- Languages: English and Portuguese
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!