Agasalhos e Bugalhos
Knitting and Crochet Patterns
by Sandra Magalhães
Ivory Baby Romper
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
This baby knitting pattern includes step by step instructions on how to knit a long sleeved baby romper.
This romper is knitted from the top down. The chest and leg openings are knitted flat, while the body and sleeves are knitted in the round.
This knitting tutorial also has size color codes and check up boxes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months.
- Construction: Knitted flat and in the round
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner.
- Yarn: DK weight yarn.
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 315-625 meters depending on size.
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles 80cm (32”), 3mm (US 2,5) circular/DPN's, to knit the wrist ribs, 3,5mm (US4) and/or 3mm(US2,5) DPN
- Knitting techniques: Knit, purl, Ktbl, Ptbl, simple increases and decreases, picking up sts, twisted bind off (video tutorial).
-Languages: English and Portuguese.
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE (PDF Knitting Pattern), NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
I hope you enjoy knitting this baby pattern!!