Ivory Baby Bonnet and Booties
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
This baby knitting pattern includes step by step instructions on how to knit a set of baby booties and bonnet.
This knitting tutorial also has video tutorials, size color codes and check up boxes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months.
- Construction: Knitted flat
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner.
- Yarn: DK weight yarn.
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 140-240 meters depending on size.
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) straight or circular needles, 3mm (US 2,5) straight or circular needles for the
bonnet bottom rib, 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles for the I-cord
- Knitting techniques: Knit, purl, Ktbl, Ptbl, simple increases and decreases, picking up sts, twisted bind off (video tutorial), simple short rows (video tutorials)
-Languages: English and Portuguese.
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE (PDF Knitting Pattern), NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
I hope you enjoy knitting this baby pattern!!