Agasalhos e Bugalhos
Knitting and Crochet Patterns
by Sandra Magalhães
Ivory Baby Bonnet and Booties
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
This baby knitting pattern includes step by step instructions on how to knit a set of baby booties and bonnet.
This knitting tutorial also has video tutorials, size color codes and check up boxes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months.
- Construction: Knitted flat
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner.
- Yarn: DK weight yarn.
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 140-240 meters depending on size.
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) straight or circular needles, 3mm (US 2,5) straight or circular needles for the
bonnet bottom rib, 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles for the I-cord
- Knitting techniques: Knit, purl, Ktbl, Ptbl, simple increases and decreases, picking up sts, twisted bind off (video tutorial), simple short rows (video tutorials)
-Languages: English and Portuguese.
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE (PDF Knitting Pattern), NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
I hope you enjoy knitting this baby pattern!!