Gingham Baby Bloomers and Romper
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Gingham Baby Bloomers and Romper Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
With this pattern you can knit two versions: a pair of bloomers and a romper.
These bloomers and romper are worked in the round from the bottom up, in a gingham pattern that uses 3 colours. No matter the version you are knitting, the bloomers are knitted until they are completely finished...and then you can decide if you want to knit the romper, by picking up sts for the chest at front waist and sts for the straps at the back.
Links to video tutorials are included to guide you through some parts of the instructions,
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months.
- Construction: Knitted in the round.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner.
- Yarn: DK weight yarn.
- Tension: 28 sts x 28 rows = 10cm /4” in gingham pattern in stocking stitch, in the round and blocked, with 3,5mm (US 4) needles | And for your reference: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 180-435 meters depending on size and version
- Needles - 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles 40cm (16”) | 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles for the I-cord
- Knitting techniques: Knitting in the round, colourwork (it has videos explaining how to do it), optional short rows (with video tutorial), I-cord, double knitting (with video tutorial)
-Languages: English and Portuguese
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE (PDF Knitting Pattern), NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
I hope you enjoy knitting this baby pattern!!