Ember Baby Bonnet
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Ember Baby Bonnet Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
The bonnet is knitted in one flat piece from the casting on rib edge and working towards the back of the bonnet in stockinette stitch, where it has a soft shaping for a close fit, ending with a small back seam. The bonnet also has two straps that are worked in I-cord.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months.
- Construction: Knitted flat.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner.
- Yarn: DK weight yarn.
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 65-125 meters depending on size.
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) straight or circular needles and, if you are knitting the i-cord, you also need 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles.
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches.
- Languages: English and Portuguese.
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!