Darcy Baby Booties
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Darcy Baby Booties Knitting Pattern is a lovely classic model that suits both boys and girls.
These booties are worked flat from the sole to the leg in garter stitch and then sewed in the back with an invisible seam.
The leg of the bootie can be folded down or can be used up if the baby needs warm comfort.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months
Approximate finished measurements of the Booties:
Sole Length : ±8cm, ±9cm, ±10cm, ±11cm, ±12cm (±3”, ±3,5”, ±4”, ±4,5”, ±4,75”)
- Experience level: Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 24 stitches x 48 rows = 10cm / 4” worked in garter stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needle
- Yardage: approx. 75-115 meters depending on size and the pieces you are knitting.
- Needles: 3,5mm (US 4) circular or straight needles
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases.
- Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos or #agasalhosebugalhos
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!