Darcy Baby Bonnet
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Darcy Baby Bonnet Knitting Pattern is a lovely classic model that suits both boys and girls.
The Bonnet is worked in garter stitch, in one flat piece from the casting on edge and working towards the back of the bonnet, where it has a soft shaping, in stockinette stitch, for a close fit, ending with a small back seam. The bonnet also has two straps, also worked in garter stitch.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
Approximate finished measurements of the Bonnet:
Depth (front to back): ±13,5cm, ±14cm, ±15cm, ±16cm, ±17cm, ±18cm, ±18,5cm (±5,25”, ±5,5”, ±6”, ±6,25”, ±6,75”, ±7”, ±7,25”)
Height (top to bottom): ±14cm, ±15cm, ±16cm, ±17cm, ±18cm, ±19cm, ±19,5cm (±5,5”, ±6”, ±6,25”, ±6,75”, ±7”, ±7,5”, ±7,75”)
- Experience level: Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 24 stitches x 48 rows = 10cm / 4” worked in garther stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles
- Yardage: approx. 75-135 meters depending on size you are knitting.
- Needles: 3,5mm (US 4) circular or straight needles
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases.
- Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos or #agasalhosebugalhos
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!