Sunday Morning Baby Dress
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Sunday Morning Baby Dress Knitting Pattern is a lovely model for the little girls.
With this pattern you will be able to knit a beautiful long sleeved baby dress.
The dress is worked with raglan shaping from the top down. We start knitting flat, in order to gain some space for the head and sew a button on the back, but after a few rows the work is joined in the round. Smaller needles are used on the ribs for a better fit.
It also features a beautiful attached I-cord and instructions for optional ruffles on the neck band and at the bottom.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months , 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
Approximate finished measurements of the dress:
Total Height: ±35cm, ±37cm, ±39cm, ±41cm, ±43cm, ±45cm, ±47cm (±13,75”, ±14,5”, ±15,5, ±16,25", ±17”, ±17,75”, ±18,5”)
Around the chest (before the increases: ±43cm, ±46cm, ±49cm, ±53cm, ±53cm, ±56cm, ±58cm (±17", ±18", ±19,25", ±21", ±21", ±22", ±22,75")
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 375-750 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles with 40cm (16"), 60cm (24") and if you use the magic loop technique for the sleeves 80cm (32"), 3mm (US 2,5) circular needles, to knit the ribs (neck band and wrists), 3mm (US 2,5) double pointed needles for attached I-cord on the dress
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, Knitting in the round, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, I-cord.
- Language: English and Portuguese
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!