Spring Duo Baby Skorts
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Spring Duo Baby Skorts Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls. With this pattern you will be able to knit two versions of the model: A pair of simple gender neutral shorts or a beautiful pair of skorts. The skorts model is knitted the same way as the shorts and the a skirt is added on top of them.
The shorts are worked flat in just one piece. The stitches for the leg opening ribs are picked up and knitted at the end.
They also feature a waist cord that can be knitted or you can also use a ribbon.
The skorts base is the shorts. They are knitted exactly the same way. After the shorts are finished stitches are picked up bellow the waist rib and a skirt is knitted on top of the shorts...that's why the name Skorts (Skirt + shorts).
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size color codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
- Approximate Finished Measurements:
Height Shorts (from crotch to waist): ±17cm, ±19cm, ±20cm, ±21cm, ±22cm, ±23cm, ±24cm (±6,75”, ±7,5”, ±8”, ±8,25", ±8,75”, ±9”, 9,5”)
Around the waist: ±41cm, ±44cm, ±47cm, ±47cm, ±50,5cm, ±50,5cm, ±53,5cm (±16,25”, ±17,5”, ±18,5”, ±18,5”, ±20”, ±20”, ±21”)
Around the hips Shorts (widest part): ±44cm, ±47cm, ±49cm, ±50,5cm, ±52cm, ±53,5cm, ±55cm (±17,5”, ±18,5”, ±19,25”, ±20”, ±20,5”, ±21”, ±21,75”)
- Experience Level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage Bloomers: approx. 150-415 meters depending on size and version
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular or straight needles
- 3mm (US 2,5) circular or straight needles
- 3mm (US 2,5) or 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles (pair), or a crochet hook, or a cord mill for the waist cord)
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, casting off in pattern (full instructions given in the pattern), I-cord (optional).
- Languages: English and Portuguese
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!