Spring Duo Baby Cardigan
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Spring Duo Baby Cardigan Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
This baby cardigan is worked with raglan shaping from the top down. The sleeves may be knitted in the round or flat...in this pattern I explain the Magic Loop Technique for knitting them in the round with long circular needles. The button/buttonholes band are knitted at the same time as the cardigan
Stitch counting charts for the raglan increases are given for each size in the pattern.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
Approximate finished measurements:
Total Height: ±23cm, ±25cm, ±28cm, ±31cm, ±33cm, ±35cm, ±37cm (±9", ±10", ±11", ±12,25", ±13", 13,75", ±14,5")
Around the Chest: ±48cm, ±50cm, ±53,5cm, ±55cm, ±57cm, ±59cm, ±61cm (±19", ±19,75", ±21", ±21,75", ±22,5", ±23,25", ±24")
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 255-615 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles with at least 80cm (32")
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases.
- Languages: English and Portuguese
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!