Fall Duo Baby Romper
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Fall Duo Baby Romper Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
With this pattern you will be able to knit two versions of the model: a simple gender neutral version and a cute baby girl version with the ruffles on the straps and chest.
The romper is worked flat in just two pieces.
Easily knitted in stocking stitch, it has a beautiful rib in the back waist and leg openings. The romper features long straps that are buttoned up on the back waist.
You can give a twist to this model by knitting the version that features ruffles on the straps and chest, with detailed instructions on the pattern.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
- Approximate Finished Measurements:
Height (from crotch to shoulders): ±33cm, ±35cm, ±37cm, ±39cm, ±41cm, ±43cm, ±45cm (±13”, ±13,75”, ±14,5”, ±15,5”, ±16,25”, ±17”, ±17,75”)
Around the waist: ±42,5cm, ±44cm, ±45,5cm, ±47cm, ±48,5cm, ±50cm, ±52cm (±16,75”, ±17,5”, ±18”, ±18,5”, ±19”, ±19,75”, ±20,5”)
Around the hips (widest part): ±47cm, ±49cm, ±50,5cm, ±52cm, ±53,5cm, ±55cm, ±57cm (±18,5”, ±19,25”, ±20”, ±20,5”, ±21”, ±21,75”, ±22,5”)
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 190-390 meters depending on size and version
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) straight or circular needles and, if you are knitting the version with ruffles, 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles with 60cm/24”.
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches.
- Languages: English and Portuguese
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!