Alentejo Baby Romper and Dress PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Alentejo Baby Romper and Dress Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
With this pattern you will be able to knit two different pieces: a simple gender neutral romper and a cute baby dress.
Both the romper and the dress are worked from bottom up in the round in stocking stitch and then the chest is knitted in a lovely and simple rib. They also feature straps that are buttoned up on the chest front.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months , 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
Approximate finished measurements of the romper:
Total Height: ±33cm, ±35cm, ±37cm, ±39cm, ±41cm, ±43cm, ±45cm ( ±13”, ±13,75”, ±14,5”, ±15,5”, ±16,25", ±17”,±17,75”)
Around the chest: ±45,5cm, ±47cm, ±49cm, ±50,5cm, ±52cm, ±53,5cm, ±55cm (±18", ±18,5", ±19,25", ±20", ±20,5", ±21", ±21,75")
Approximate finished measurements of the dress:
Total Height: ±36cm, ±38cm, ±40cm, ±42cm, ±43cm, ±46cm, ±48cm (±14,25”, ±15”, ±15,75”, ±16,5”, ±17", ±18”, ±19”)
Around the chest: ±45cm, ±46,5cm, ±48cm, ±49cm, ±50,5cm, ±52cm, ±53cm (±17,75", ±18,25", ±19", ±19,25", ±20", ±20,5", ±21")
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 175-365 meters depending on size and version
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles with 40cm (16") and 3mm (US 2 1/2) circular needles with 40cm (16") or less.
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, Knitting in the round, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches.
- Language: English, Portuguese and Spanish
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!