Calendula Baby Cardigan
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Calendula Baby Cardigan Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
This baby coat is worked with raglan shaping from the top down in stocking stitch. Smaller needles are used on the ribs (neck band, bottom, buttons/buttonholes band) for a better fit. In this pattern the sleeves are knitted flat, but if are a more experienced knitter you can easily work them in the round using double pointed needles.
The buttons/buttonholes band is picked up and worked after the body is knitted.
Stitch counting charts for the raglan increases are given for each size in the pattern.
Instructions for the Duplicate Stitch (Knitting embroidery) are given in the pattern.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
Approximate finished measurements:
Total Height: ±23cm, ±25cm, ±28cm, ±31cm, ±33cm, ±35cm, ±37cm (±9", ±10", ±11", ±12,25", ±13", 13,75", ±14,5")
Around the Chest: ±47cm, ±50cm, ±53,5cm, ±55cm, ±57cm, ±59cm, ±61cm (±18,5", ±19,75", ±21", ±21,75", ±22,5", ±23,25", ±24")
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 200-500 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles with 80cm (32") or 100cm (40")
-3mm (US 2,5) circular or straight needles, you can use either as it is just to knit the ribs (neck band, bottom and wrists).
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches.
-Languages: English and Portuguese
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!