Clover Baby Diaper Cover and Booties
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
This is a lovely Knitting Pattern that suits both boys and girls.
With this pattern you will be able to knit a cute 2 pieces set: a diaper cover and a pair a booties.
This diaper cover is worked flat in two pieces and knitted in garter stitch, with a waist rib. On the pattern there are various options available to give a twist to this model: simple ribs and a waist cord, twisted stitches ribs and waist cord with pompoms, simple/twisted stitches ribs and waist without holes.
The leg ribs are picked up and knitted afterwards.
The booties are worked flat in garter stitch and have a knitted rib on the leg.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes:
Diaper Cover: 0- 1months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
Booties: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months
- Approximate Finished Measurements of the Diaper Cover:
Height (waist to crotch): ±18cm, ±20cm, ±21cm, ±23cm, ±24cm, ±25cm, ±27cm ( ±7”, ±7,75”, ±8,25”, 9”, 9,5”, 9,75”, 10,75”)
Around the waist: ±42,5cm, ±44cm, ±45,5cm, ±47cm, ±49cm, ±50cm, ±52cm (±16,75”, ±17,5”, ±18”, ±18,5”, ±19,25”, ±19,75”, ±20,5”)
Around the hips (widest part): ±49cm, ±51cm, ±52,5cm, ±54cm, ±56cm, ±57,5cm, ±59cm (±19,25”, ±20”, ±20,75”, ±21,25”, ±22”, ±22,75”, ±23,25”)
- Approximate Finished Measurements of the Booties:
Sole length: ±8cm, ±9cm, ±10cm, ±11cm, ±12cm (3”, 3,5”, 4”, 4,5”, 4,75”)
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 24 stitches x 48 rows = 10cm / 4” in garter stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 225-495 meters depending on size and version
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) and 3mm (US 2 1/2) circular or straight needles, a pair of 3mm (US 2 1/2) double pointed needles or a crochet hook for the waist cord.
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, (ktbl and ptbl are optional), simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, I-cord, cast-off in pattern (full instructions given in the pattern).
- Languages: English and Portuguese
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!