Cedarwood Kids Cardigan
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
This knitting pattern includes step by step instructions on how to knit a top down kids cardigan.
This cardigan is worked flat in garter stitch, with raglan shaping and from the top down.
The buttonholes are knitted at the same time as the body of the cardigan.
The cardigan edges are knitted in I-cord.
We will also have I-cords at the middle of the raglan increases and on the sides of the bottom body.
This knitting tutorial has size color codes and check up boxes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-3 months / 3-6 months / 6-12 months / 12-24 months / 2 years / 3-4 years / 5-6 years / 7-8 years / 9-10 years / 11-12 years / 13-14 years.
- Construction: Knitted flat.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner.
- Yarn: Aran weight yarn .
- Tension: 17 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in garter stitch with 5mm (US 8) needles.
(for your reference: 17 stitches x 24 rows = 10cm / 4” in stockinette stitch with 5mm (US 8) needles)
- Yardage: approx. 310-1000 meters depending on size.
- Needles: - 5mm (US 8) circular needles 60/80cm (24”/32”| 5mm (US 8) double pointed needles
- Knitting techniques: Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple/double increases and decreases, I-cord, I-cord bind off (the pattern has links to video tutorials regarding this techniques).
-Languages: English and Portuguese.
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE (PDF Knitting Pattern), NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
I hope you enjoy knitting this baby pattern!!