Cedarwood Baby Romper
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Cedarwood Baby Romper Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
The romper is knitted from the top down in garter stitch.
We start knitting FLAT, but when the front sections and the back section are united,
the body is KNITTED IN THE ROUND until the leg openings.
The romper also features Icords on all the edges and along the sides of the body.
Instructions are completed with links to video tutorials of some sections (sts and techniques) of the pattern.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
Approximate finished measurements:
Total Height (shoulders to crotch): ±33cm, ±35cm, ±37cm, ±39cm, ±41cm, ±43cm, ±45cm (
±13”, ±13,75”, ±14,5”, ±15,5”, ±16,25”, ±17”, ±17,75”)
PLEASE NOTE: My patterns usually have a positive ease (don't fit tight to the baby body), having extra room to accommodate the cloth diapers which are bulkier than the disposable ones.
The smallest size 0-1m (not newborn) usually fits comfortably babies between ±3,5-5 Kg (±7,7-11 lbs).
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 24 stitches x 48 rows = 10cm / 4” in garter stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 250-475 meters depending on size
- Needles: 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles with 40-60cm (16”-24”), 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles for the I-cord
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, knitting in the round, increases and decreases, I-cord, I-cord bind off (the pattern has links to video tutorials regarding this techniques)
-Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
After you finish your purchase, Etsy automatically sends an email with the link to download the file (s). Please check your spam box because sometimes the files end up there. If you have any difficulties with the download please contact me.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!