Agasalhos e Bugalhos
Knitting and Crochet Patterns
by Sandra Magalhães
Cedarwood Baby Pants
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Cedarwood Baby Pants Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
These baby pants are worked flat, in one piece, from the top in garter stitch.
They feature two I-cords on the sides that are knitted at the same time as the pants.
The waist has a button opening and also a waist cord.
Instructions are completed with links to video tutorials of some sections (sts and techniques) of the pattern.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
Approximate finished measurements:
Total height (at front): ±28cm, ±31cm, ±35cm, ±39cm, ±43cm, ±47cm, ±51cm (±11”, ±12,25”, ±13,75”, ±15,5", ±17”, ±18,5”, ±20”)
Around the waist: ±41cm, ±43cm, ±46cm, ±49,5cm, ±49,5cm, ±53cm, ±55cm (±16,25", ±17", ±18", ±19,5", ±19,5", ±21", ±21,75")
PLEASE NOTE: My patterns usually have a positive ease (don't fit tight to the baby body), having extra room to accommodate the cloth diapers which are bulkier than the disposable ones.
The smallest size 0-1m (not newborn) usually fits comfortably babies between ±3,5-5 Kg (±7,7-11 lbs).
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 24 stitches x 48 rows = 10cm / 4” in garter stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 225-565 meters depending on size
- Needles: 3,5mm (US 4) circular or straight needles, 3mm (US 2,5) circular or straight needles, 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, I-cord, elastic cast off.
-Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
After you finish your purchase, Etsy automatically sends an email with the link to download the file (s). Please check your spam box because sometimes the files end up there. If you have any difficulties with the download please contact me.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!