Caress Baby Cardigan
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Caress Baby Cardigan Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
This baby cardigan is knitted from the top down with raglan increases.
The sleeves can be knitted flat or in the round.
It has two options for the collar: a simple V-neck collar or a shawl collar knitted with short rows.
Stitch counting charts for the raglan increases are given for each size in the pattern.
Includes a link to a video tutorial on how to knit the shawl collar short rows.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
Approximate finished measurements:
Height from the neckband base to the bottom (without the collar): ±21cm, ±23cm, ±26cm, ±29cm, ±31cm, ±33cm, ±35cm (±8,25", ±9", ±10,25", ±11,5", ±12,25", ±13", ±13,75")
Around the Chest: ±47cm, ±51cm, ±54cm, ±56cm, ±58cm, ±60cm, ±62cm (±18,5", ±20", ±21,25", ±22", ±22,75", ±23,75", ±24,5")
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 250-625 meters depending on size and collar version
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles 80cm (32”) and/or 100cm (40"), 3mm (US 2,5) circular/DPN's or straight needles (to knit the wrist ribs)
- Knitting techniques: Knit, purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up sts, short rows (optional)
-Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!