Calendula Kids Sweater
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Calendula Kids Sweater Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
This sweater is worked in the round with raglan shaping from the top down in stocking stitch.
Stitch counting charts for the raglan increases are given for each size in the pattern.
This piece was designed to be gender neutral and it has a positive ease, so it can fit most children.
(Please note that the dandelion embroidered that is shown on some photos is not included on the pattern).
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-3 months / 3-6 months / 6-12 months / 12-24 months / 2 years / 3-4 years / 5-6 years / 7-8 years / 9-10 years / 11-12 years / 13-14 years
Approximate finished measurements:
Total Height : ±25cm, ±28cm, ±31cm, ±34cm, ±38cm, ±42cm, ±46cm, ±50cm, ±54cm, ±58cm, ±62cm (±10", ±11", ±12,25", ±13,5", ±15", ±16,5", ±18", ±19,75", ±21,25", ±22,75", ±24,5")
Around the Chest: ±48cm, ±53cm, ±57cm, ±61cm, ±65cm, ±70cm, ±75cm, ±80cm, ±85cm, ±90cm, ±95cm (±19", ±20,75", ±22,5", ±24", ±25,5", ±27,5", ±29,5", ±31,5", ±33,5", ±35,5", ±37,5")
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: Aran weight yarn
- Tension: 17 stitches x 24 rows = 10cm / 4” in stockinette stitch with 5mm (US 8) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 180-900 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 5mm (US 8) circular needles / double pointed needles
- 4mm (US 6) circular needles / double pointed needles
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, knitting in the round, picking up stitches, cast off in pattern
-Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!