Agasalhos e Bugalhos
Knitting and Crochet Patterns
by Sandra Magalhães
Calendula Kids Pants
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Calendula Kids Pants Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
These pants are worked in the round from the top down, in stocking stitch.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-3 months / 3-6 months / 6-12 months / 12-24 months / 2 years / 3-4 years / 5-6 years
Approximate finished measurements:
Total Height at front: ±31cm, ±35cm, ±43cm, ±52cm, ±56cm, ±63cm, ±70cm (±12,25”, ±13,75”, ±17”, ±20,5”, ±22”, ±24,75”, ±27,5”)
Around the waist: ±43cm, ±46cm, ±51cm, ±56cm, ±56cm, ±60cm, ±64cm (±17", ±18", ±20", ±22", ±22”, ±23,5”, ±25,25”)
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: Aran weight yarn
- Tension: 17 stitches x 24 rows = 10cm / 4” in stockinette stitch with 5mm (US 8) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 165-425 meters depending on size
- Needles: 5mm (US 8) and 4mm (US 6) circular needles 40-60cm (16”-24”), 5mm (US 8) and 4mm (US 6) double pointed needles for the legs (you can also use long circular needles and use the magic loop method), 4mm (US 6) double pointed needles for the I-cord (you can also use a crochet hook or cord mill)
- Knitting techniques: Knitting in the round, simple increases, I-cord.
-Languages: English and Portuguese
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!