Agasalhos e Bugalhos
Knitting and Crochet Patterns
by Sandra Magalhães
Calendula Kids Cardigan
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Calendula Kids Cardigan Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
This cardigan is worked with raglan shaping from the top down in stocking stitch.
In this pattern the sleeves are knitted flat, but if are a more experienced knitter you can easily work them in the round using double pointed needles.
The buttons/buttonholes bands are picked up and worked after the body is knitted.
Stitch counting charts for the raglan increases are given for each size in the pattern.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-3 months / 3-6 months / 6-12 months / 12-24 months / 2 years / 3-4 years / 5-6 years / 7-8 years / 9-10 years / 11-12 years / 13-14 years
Approximate finished measurements:
Total Height : ±25cm, ±28cm, ±31cm, ±34cm, ±38cm, ±42cm, ±46cm, ±50cm, ±54cm, ±58cm, ±62cm (±10", ±11", ±12,25", ±13,5", ±15", ±16,5", ±18", ±19,75", ±21,25", ±22,75", ±24,5")
Around the Chest: ±50cm, ±54cm, ±58cm, ±62cm, ±65cm, ±70cm, ±75cm, ±80cm, ±85cm, ±90cm, ±95cm (±19,75", ±21,25", ±22,75", ±24,5", ±25,5", ±27,5", ±29,5", ±31,5", ±33,5", ±35,5", ±37,5")
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: Aran weight yarn
- Tension: 17 stitches x 24 rows = 10cm / 4” in stockinette stitch with 5mm (US 8) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 180-900 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 5mm (US 8) circular or straight needles
- 4mm (US 6) circular or straight needles
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, cast off in pattern
-Languages: English and Portuguese
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!