Bloomy Baby Bloomers
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Bloomy Baby Bloomers Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls. With the detachable straps, they are a very versatile and timeless piece, perfect to coordinate with other clothes.
With this pattern you will be able to knit two versions of the model: a simple gender neutral version and a cute baby girl version with the ruffles on the straps.
These bloomers are worked flat in just two pieces, plus the detachable straps. They are knitted in stocking stitch, with a beautiful rib in the waist and leg opening.
The bloomers also feature a waist cord and detachable straps with buttons, with detailed instructions on the pattern.
You can give a twist to this model by knitting the version that features ruffles on the straps, (with detailed instructions on the pattern)...it is so cute.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size color codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
- Approximate Finished Measurements:
Total Length (without straps):±19cm, ±21cm, ±22cm, ±23cm, ±24cm, ±25cm, ±27cm ( ±7,5”, ±8,25”, ±8,75”, ±9”, ±9,5”, ±10”, ±10,75”)
Total Length (with straps): ±33cm, ±35cm, ±37cm, ±39cm, ±41cm,
Around the Waist: ±42,5cm, ±44cm, ±45,5cm, ±47cm, ±49cm, ±50cm, ±52cm (±16,75”,±17,5”, ±18”, ±18,5”, ±19,25”, ±19,75”, ±20,5”)
Around the hips (widest part): ±47cm, ±49cm, ±50,5cm, ±52cm, ±53,5cm, ±55cm, ±57cm (±18,5”, ±19,25”, ±20”, ±20,5”, ±21”, ±21,75”, ±22,5”)
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 225-495 meters depending on size and version
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) and 3mm (US 2 1/2) circular or straight needles, a pair of 3mm (US 2 1/2) double pointed needles or a crochet hook for the waist cord.
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, (ktbl and ptbl are optional), simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, I-cord, cast-off in pattern (full instructions given in the pattern).
- Languages: English and Portuguese
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!