Agasalhos e Bugalhos
Knitting and Crochet Patterns
by Sandra Magalhães
Back to School Kids Jacket
PDF Knitting Pattern
Get the Knitting Pattern
The Back to School Kids Jacket is a gender neutral jacket inspired on the Varsity jackets also known as Letterman Jackets, this style dates as far back as the 1930s.
This design includes two versions of the jacket: one seamed and another one seamless.
This way you can choose the one you feel more comfortable to knit.
This pattern also includes links to a few video tutorials to help you understand some of the techniques used during the construction of the jacket.
- Available Sizes: 0-3 months / 3-6 months / 6-12 months / 12-24 months / 2 years / 3-4 years / 5-6 years / 7-8 years / 9-10 years / 11-12 years / 13-14 years.
- Construction: 2 versions included...one knitted flat and another in the round.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner.
- Yarn: Aran weight yarn .
- Tension: 17 stitches x 24 rows = 10cm / 4” in stockinette stitch with 5mm (US 8) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 250-930 meters depending on size.
- Needles: - 5mm (US 8) straight or circular needles | 4mm (US 6) straight or circular needles | 5 x 5mm (US 8) DPN's to use as auxiliary to join the shoulders if you are working the seamless version.
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, cast off in pattern, Knitting in the round (optional).
-Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish.
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE (PDF Knitting Pattern), NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
©Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
I hope you enjoy knitting this baby pattern!!